Field Marketing EMEA, Tel Aviv
Senior Marcom specialist to execute all marketing activities in EMEA:
- Trade shows, seminars, email campaigns, newsletters
- Provide regional marketing and sales support for the growth initiatives within the territory.
- Ensure that centrally developed marketing programs are meeting customer and sales force needs and driving sales. Communicate customer and sales feedback to Corporate Marketing for the purpose of improving future programs.
- Support special projects as needed
- Minimum of 5 years in Marcom for technological companies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously and independently.
- Strong organizational skills, highly motivated, attention to detail and great follow- up skills.
- Willingness to travel 15-20% of time.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. An M.B.A is highly desired.
- High level of English mandatory, French/Spanish/ German is desired
- Proficiency in MS Office/ Photoshop and other desktop publishing software mandatory.
- Insurance and pension plan
- Free gas, insurance, repairs when auto leasing through Radware
- Private van pool to/from designated home/work locations
- 100% paid professional training courses
- Daily subsidized lunches at nearby restaurants
How to Apply
Please submit resume with title applying for in subject line to:email@example.com