Tier 2 - Technical Support Engineer
The Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for remote problem analysis and resolution, working with distributors, partners and end - customers. The Support Engineer will support advanced configurations. The Support Engineer will work cases until escalation is required due to the inability to resolve the issue or due to SLA expiration. In addition, the Support Engineer will collect all data from customers necessary to escalate cases to Tier 3 and 4.
- Minimum 3 years network experience.
- Deep knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, load balancers, management protocols and applications, and firewalls.
- Experience with Layers 4-7
- Extensive knowledge of networking debugging tools and applications such as sniffers and traffic generators.
- Strong service orientation.
- Quick and independent learning capabilities.
- Good interpersonal skills, well organized, team player, and self-motivated
- Very good English communication skills (verbal and writing).
- Experience with IDS/IPS security products.
- Experience with Alteon and/or Radware products.
- Experience with Cisco and Juniper products.
- Insurance and pension plan
- Free gas, insurance, repairs when auto leasing through Radware
- Private van pool to/from designated home/work locations
- 100% paid professional training courses
- Daily subsidized lunches at nearby restaurants
How to Apply
Please submit resume with title applying for in subject line to:email@example.com