Tier 4 Professional Services Security Engineer, Tel Aviv
- The Tier 4 Professional Services Security Engineer serves as the lead technical resource, providing support to Radware SEs, Technical support, marketing and sales force. Technical Ownership of Security Proof of Concepts (POC) projects.
- At least 5 years industry-relevant work experience.
- Expert-level knowledge and hands-on experience with L2/L3 Switching/Routing, L4/L7 switching, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN, security consulting, SSL, and IPSec.
- Ability to manage and take full ownership of security POCs with all technical aspects
- Network, Application and Security perspectives.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex problems based on information supplied and recreation of the problem in the lab.
- Ability to analyze sniffers, loggers and similar data and lead to a solution.
- Extensive experience in a pre, post Systems Engineering.
- On-site support experience around the globe.
- Experience with O/S, Firewalls, Web Servers, and Caching
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics advantage
- Insurance and pension plan
- Free gas, insurance, repairs when auto leasing through Radware
- Private van pool to/from designated home/work locations
- 100% paid professional training courses
- Daily subsidized lunches at nearby restaurants
How to Apply
Please submit resume with title applying for in subject line to:email@example.com