CertainT® 100 Transaction Accelerator
CertainT 100*, the predecessor product to AppXcel™, delivers unmatched secure socket layer (SSL) transaction performance through faster response times and security.
CertainT 100 optimizes server resources by compressing web content and affording HTTP connection multiplexing, dramatically cutting total transaction response times. CertainT 100 also ensures fault-tolerant and reliable transaction processing.
- By using HTTP compression and HTTP multiplexing, CertainT 100 reduces bandwidth requirements, providing an almost 500% accelerating in response times and content delivery to end users.
- SSL traffic is encrypted/decrypted at Gigabit speeds for maximum performance and high throughput.
- A hardware compression card doubles the speed of response time to end users requests and cuts bandwidth consumption by reducing the amount of transmitted data by up to 50%.
- Online certificate status protocol (OCSP) verifies the revocation status of client certificates, for automated updating of access privileges lists, requiring no manual management.
- By offloading of SSL transaction processing and certificate management to a custom-made platform, expensive CPU cycles are freed up, translating into immediate return on investment (ROI).
CertainT 100 affords complete transaction visibility and security, preventing SSL virus tunneling.
- SSL sniffing decrypts SSL traffic for complete content visibility and traffic inspection while securing against hidden attacks.
- Enterprises can view and inspect content, providing a way to protect intellectual property and proprietary data and enforce security policies.
- SSL sniffing mitigates service failures and blocks encrypted attacks by decrypting and inspecting SSL traffic. Decrypted traffic is directed to security devices for security filtering. The identification and termination of illegitimate SSL sessions protects against malicious SSL packets and security violations in real-time, for complete transaction and network security.
- SSL Service fail over (with WSD) ensures continuous SSL service availability and secure transaction completion.
CertainT 100 Levels
The following CertainT 100 varieties are available for modular transaction service growth:
- Level 0 – Up to 300 / 700 new transactions per second (TPS)
- Level 1 – Up to 700 / 1400 new TPS
- Level 2 – Up to 1400 / 2800 new TPS
- Level 3 – Up to 2800 / 5600 new TPS
- Level 4 – Up to 7000 new TPS
* CertainT 100 is no longer available for sale. If you are currently a CT100 customer and seek additional product or support information, please contact your local Radware sales office.