Centralizing Device Management
Deploying and managing a globally distributed application delivery and security network can be particularly complicated. Operation costs of multiple network devices must be minimized, changes must be deployed in a consistent manner and the availability, performance, and security of the application delivery infrastructure must be monitored.
To ensure success, network administrators have ongoing and time-consuming responsibilities including configuration and certificate management, software updates and policy control. They also have the added responsibility for any inaccuracies associated with those changes. IT staff requires tools to enable early detection of network and security issues, and then quickly alert personnel to those that need attention. The key to minimizing impact is to restore operations quickly.
Simple Yet Powerful Approach
Simplifying everyday operations with an extremely powerful, easy- to- use tool that increases operational efficiencies and enables quick and straightforward resolution of problems is the solution.
Radware's management and monitoring system — APSolute Vision™ — for theRadware family of application delivery and application and network security solutions provides a single point of access for network administrators to centrally manage globally distributed Radware devices. Moreover, network administrators can monitor the health, real-time status, performance and security of enterprise-wide application delivery infrastructures. The core management product is called APSolute Vision. APSolute Vision is available as a physical or virtual appliance.
Delivering Operational Efficiencies, Resiliency and Agility
- Single point of access to centrally manage and monitor the real-time status and performance of all Radware devices in the application delivery, network and application security infrastructure
- Centralized security management, event logging, reporting, and forensics analysis
- Full audit trail of changes for regulatory compliance
- Full archiving of configuration files
- Role-based access control and user management
- Per user, fully customizable real-time dashboards and historical reports
- Integrated Application Performance Monitoring (APM)
- Tight Integration with enterprise data center NMS