Enterprise Cloud Computing
The IT world has started to see a steady increase in the adoption of Cloud based services (e.g. software as a service), with numbers reaching even eighty-three percent in the US alone.
In parallel some enterprises have started the process of deploying Private Clouds as a way to enjoy the benefits of a truly virtualized data center which also provides "cloud like" services to the enterprise. However not all is so rosy in the Cloud, and while the benefits derived from implementing Private Clouds or migrating to Cloud based services are abound, challenges still exist, such as reducing the operation expenses of IT teams or ensuring enterprise employees can access the now remotely hosted applications and services.
As the leading provider of integrated application delivery and security solutions for business-smart networking, Radware has developed solutions that specifically address these challenges. Radware's Cloud solutions provide a variety of business benefits delivering the most focused offering on the market for enterprises utilizing Cloud based services or Private Clouds:
- Simpler path to complete data center virtualization:
- True ADC virtualization
- A complete set of ADC form factors for any application SLA requirement:
- Dedicated ADC - a dedicated physical ADC device running a single vADC.
- ADC-VX™ - the industry first ADC hypervisor that enables the use of multiple vADCs on top of a dedicated, specialized ADC hardware – Radware OnDemand Switch.
- Soft ADC - vADC on general server virtualization infrastructure, running as a virtual appliance.
- Integral part of data center virtualization evolution
- Complete fault, network and management isolation between individual vADC instances.
- Improved business agility and service efficiency in the virtualized data center, through:
- Instant provisioning of virtual ADC services
- OnDemand throughput and services scalability
- Central ADC management
- Integration of ADCs with leading orchestration systems
- Automatic ADC configuration synchronization
- Ensured end-user QoE, optimal application performance.
- Optimal performance assurance, by automatically and dynamically allocating additional computing resources in an elastic manner, both per a single data center and across multiple data centers.
- Guaranteed 24*7 connectivity to Cloud based applications and services.
- WAN connectivity cost reduction.
- Guaranteed solution ROI through Radware's on-demand approach, which allows cost effectively accommodating the future growth in the number of users, applications, and traffic.