Radware Ltd. Announces Second Quarter Results
Radware (Nasdaq: RDWR), the leading provider of Intelligent Application Switching (IAS) ensuring control, performance and the integrity of networked applications across the enterprise, today reported revenues of $10.6 million for the second quarter of 2002 compared with sales of $10.1 million for the first quarter of 2002
Net loss for the second quarter of 2002 was $0.8 million or $0.05 per share, compared to net loss of $1.4 million or $0.08 per share in the first quarter of 2002.
The company had a positive operational cash flow for the first two quarters of 2002, and has $124 million in cash, short-term and long-term bank deposits.
"We are very pleased with our consistent growth in revenues and market share as we continue to make strong progress globally despite the difficult economic atmosphere," said Roy Zisapel, President and CEO of Radware.
During the quarter ended June 30, 2002, Radware released the following significant announcements:
- Radware Announces the Fastest SSL Accelerator in the Market: CertainT 100 - 1600
- Radware's FireProof Security Application Switch wins 2002 Network Computing's Well-Connected Award
- Radware Introduces Configware Insite - The First Site Wide Management Tool To Control and Manage Intelligent Application Switching Devices Across the Entire Network
- Radware's SynApps Architecture Wins Best of Show at Internet World
- Radware initiates expanded production and manufacturing capabilities
- Radware's LinkProof increases Network Efficiency and cuts costs at Continental Airlines
- Quest Software and Radware form Strategic Alliance, integrating Performance Management with Application Switching
- Radware Joins Forces with Pyramid Computers GmbH and Check Point Software Technologies to Deliver High Availability Gigabit VPN Security Solutions
Company management will host a quarterly investor conference call at 8:45 AM EST on July 29, 2002. The call will focus on financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2002, and certain other matters related to the Company's business.
The conference call will be webcast on July 29 2002 at 8:45 AM (EST) in the "listen only" mode via the Internet at: www.radware.com/content/about/investor.asp
Interim condensed financial statements for the three months ended June 30, 2002 (PDF Format)
Radware is dedicated to providing Intelligent Application Switching, guaranteeing the best operation and servicing of IP applications and enterprise traffic across the Internet. Radware aligns application needs with the network infrastructure to seamlessly allocate resources, optimize application operations and extend security, ensuring the integrity of critical business processes. Radware's solutions address the needs of corporate enterprises, service providers, and e-commerce business through one or more of our award winning products including: Web Server Director (WSD), Cache Server Director (CSD), FireProof, LinkProof, Peer Director, CertainT 100. Our comprehensive suite of products service end-to-end application operations, providing robust and scalable network traffic assurance. Get certain, from click to content, across your network -- with Radware. For more information, please visit us at www.radware.com.