Fighting Cyber Attacks in Real Time with AMS
Most organizations that utilize network defense software have adopted a passive approach when attempting to stop cyber attacks. That’s because most of the defense software solutions available wait until the system is under attack before kicking in and attempting to slow it down. Furthermore, security managers focus on deploying point security solutions – making them an easy target for attackers who seek for the blind spots by launching multi-vulnerability attack campaigns.
However, that approach is on the verge of becoming obsolete as of today. Radware has launched its Attack Mitigation System, the industry’s first fully integrated IT security strategy and portfolio that protects application infrastructure in real time against network and application downtime, application vulnerability exploitation, malware distribution, information theft, web service attacks and web defacement. In sum, the solution blocks the new breed of sophisticated attacks that target the IT infrastructure and avoids the blind spots.
This new, fully integrated IT security system provides three layers of defense for online businesses, large enterprises, carriers, data centers and managed service providers:
- Protection: Security tools to protect against known and emerging security threats, including
- Denial-of-Service (DoS) Protection
- Network Behavioral Analysis
- Intrusion Prevention System
- Reputation Services
- Web Application Firewall
- Security Risk Management: Built in management system that collects and analyzes events from all security tools within the organization’s architecture, providing an enterprise view of the security situation
- Emergency Response Team: 24/7 instantaneous service for customers facing a DoS attack
For those interested in learning more about AMS capabilities, check out our online game and contest “Radware AMS Threat Race” for a chance to win $5,000 through October.
To play the game visit: http://www.radware.com/ams
To learn more about Radware’s Attack Mitigation System, visit: http://www.radware.com/Products/ApplicationNetworkSecurity/default.aspx