Regional Sales Director - Southeast
The Regional Sales Director’s primary focus is on driving excellence and revenue in the southeast region to achieve regional sales targets. The responsibility of the Regional Sales Director (RSD) is to grow the territory by adding new accounts, finding new VAR’s and pursuing leads for prospective clients. The RSD will be responsible for driving business development efforts with strategic partners. The position will manage a remote team of Regional Sales Managers in the Southeast, who are sales professionals to assist in attaining these goals and maintaining existing Radware accounts.
- Manage relationships with VAR’s, resellers, strategic partners and end-users in territory including recruitment.
- Resolve critical issues related to specific customer projects and ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Facilitate relationships throughout company to expend all necessary resources.
- Responsible for annual revenue targets and account management within the southeast region.
- Directs and manages sales force activities for region.
- Responsible for reporting on region.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (business, marketing or sales)
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience in IT Sales
- At least 3 years of sales management experience managing a remote sales force
- Strong understanding of computer network architectures and how they relate to Radware
- IT Security experience is preferred
- Ability to excel in a player/coach role
- Excellent leadership, communications, and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Must be willing to travel up to 60%
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects