Business Development Solutions Architect - West Coast
Radware is looking for a Solutions Architect to support Business Development and Carrier opportunities. A candidate for this SA position must be comfortable doing pre-sales activities such as executive presentations and post-sales hands-on activities like demos, proof of concept and installations. Representing the company in emerging technology opportunities suggests a set of well rounded experiences ranging from Virtualized Data Center to Carrier Edge.
The SA will serve as a technical resource to the Business Development and US Carrier team as well as be regarded as a thought leader within Radware’s global technical community. This person will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Provide technical sales support for key opportunities including technical presentations, competitive positioning, and proposal development
- Provide on-site and remote support for product demonstrations, evaluations and proof of concepts
- Support Business Development and Carrier initiatives with new and existing prospects in the Security, Networking and Enterprise Applications Infrastructure Space
- Lead integration projects with partners and service providers including requirement collection and overlooking delivery
- Prepare and deliver white papers, configuration guides and presentations at industry events and trade shows
- The candidate should have expertise in areas of focus including DDoS, WAF, ADC, FEO/WPO as-a-Service and/or SDN/NFV
- Strong technical knowledge and expertise in at least 2 of the 3 following areas:
- LAN, WAN, Internet and Mobile infrastructure and protocols
- Application layer networks
- Infrastructure and end system security
- Experience working with OEMs, Carrier and Enterprise Application developers
- Ability to interact with customers at all levels
- Good presentation, speaking and negotiation skills
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering preferred, MS/Ph.D. a plus
- Industry certifications a plus.
Although this SA position has global responsibilities, the candidate should be located on the West Coast.
Travel is on demand as necessitated by the opportunities being worked. Most of the travel is expected to be within the US, but occasional international travel will be required. In addition, periodic travel to Radware’s locations, including numerous customer locations domestically, and Tel Aviv, Israel, will be required. On average, 40-50% travel can be expected.