Inside Sales Representative
Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to identify new business opportunities in both new prospective customers and existing accounts within the Service Provider vertical – ISP, Hosting, Colocation, Managed Services. Create partnerships around client technology need and Service Provider business model. Partner with field sales personnel to help drive and attain sales targets.
Lead Generation and Prospecting
- Develop and nurture target account lists (either Marketing generated, CRM derived, or through web-based research) in order to derive potential prospect accounts.
- Undertake research into target companies in order to identify potential pain points and engagement strategies.
- Access company website, identify services offered, identify partner base (vendor + technologies offered) Determine if the service provider is the right caliber/tier.
- Work closely with field sales personnel and channel partners to identify business opportunities.
- Engage contacts within target organizations so as to sense for opportunities and position Radware's solution set.
- Identify who in the Service Provider organization is responsible for what services, I.E. Business Development, Product, Network.
- Understand their internal company power, what makes them look good to peers in order to accurately pitch Radware’s value add.
- Understand who the Service Provider’s clients are, for what services, and what vendor/technology.
- Navigate main company phone menu: talk to tech support or sales line to gather intel on their customer base, services offered, vendor/technology partner.
- Understand the core services offered: Colocation, Hosting, ISP/Big 3, MSSP, Cloud Services, VoIP/Telephony, Gaming.
- Identify, initiate and nurture relationships both over the phone and via email.
- Promote activities and events to stimulate interest in prospect accounts.
- Determine the quality of leads by assessing a prospective client's needs using pre-determined budget, authority, need and timeframe criteria.
- Engage technical personnel on an as needed basis to assist in the qualification and analysis of prospect needs.
- Develop and refine the Radware contact database with information gathered during the execution of campaigns and prospecting programs.
- Secure and schedule meetings with qualified prospects for field sales personnel.
Lead Lifecycle Management
- Monitor for, manage and qualify in-bound leads that are stimulated via a variety of marketing campaigns and techniques (e.g. email campaigns, SEO, SEM, social media, reseller referrals, event promotion, etc).
- Process territory leads generated through trade shows, regional events, and other marketing campaigns.
- Respond to and process all leads in a timely manner - providing clear product and solution guidance where requested.
- Monitor and track all leads from creation, through qualification to conversion/rejection to ensure that leads are appropriate handling by sales and/or Radware's channel community.
- Ensure that leads are being appropriately handled and the return-on-investment in Inside Sales function is maximized.
- Ability to create a Bill of Materials, Quote, DAR, etc with the help of SE support + client feedback.
- Understand CapEx vs. OpEx expenditures, buying cycles/styles, tech costs per month/per year
CRM Database Management
- Track all prospecting and account engagement activity in Oracle CRM.
- Ensure the integrity of data relating to leads, opportunities and accounts in your assigned territory is maintained. Rectify incomplete or redundant information where necessary.
- Provide activity reports to field sales personnel and team manager.
Success in this position requires a passion for talking with people, solving problems, persistence, identifying opportunities and winning. This role necessitates the generation of heavy call volumes and emails in order to identify Qualified Leads.
- At least 2 years of lead generation and Inside Sales experience - ideally in the Information Technology space, specifically working for a Service Provider.
- Leverage internal Radware resources (employees, portal resources, price matrix) to drive opportunity.
- Convince Radware architects/product management that meeting/opportunity is worth investing in.
- Understand who at Radware is the best fit for an opportunity based on their sales/engineering skillset + product knowledge.
- Understanding of Radware Customer base: product, use case, vertical, tier/caliber.
- Possession of strong powers of persuasion and the ability to cold call into target personnel within an organization and to generate interest in partnering with Radware and offering Radware solutions to the Service Provider’s clients.
- Outstanding telephone and customer service skills, the ability to listen well and uncover a prospective client's pain points.
- The ability to establish and nurture relationships via phone and email.
- First rate verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to accept and handle objections appropriately.
- Experience working with CRM systems such as Oracle On-Demand or Salesforce.
- Experience using RainKing, DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn, Hoovers, Jigsaw or other methods of internet-based searching for appropriate contacts within an organization.
- Microsoft Office proficiency and solid numeracy skills.
- Track record of sales and quota achievement.