Regional Sales Manager – Service Providers
Radware has recently been experiencing an acceleration of its business within the Service Provider segment across all of Europe. Consequently, we seek to reinforce our sales teams addressing this vertical by creating a new Regional Sales Manager – Service Provider role based in France. The purpose of this role is to develop business with French Telecom Operators and Large Systems Integrators, with a primary focus of fulfilling their own needs and/or to help them build new Managed Security Services based on Radware products. “Sell-through” to enterprise end-customers is not part of the scope.
- 10+ years’ sales experience in the field of IT and/or Data Communications, with a good understanding of the Security, Service Providers, and Telecom sectors
- The ideal candidate has a track record of selling technology products to one of the following as an end-customer:
- Large French Telecoms Providers: Orange, SFR, Bouygues Telecom, Iliad
- Large French Systems Integrators: Capgemeni, ATOS, Thales, Sopra-Steria, and so on
- Ability to communicate at an executive level internally and externally.
- Knowledge of Nokia and Ericsson partnership is welcome.
- A hunter who is able to open doors and obtain access to decision makers.
- Results-driven with a strong sense of urgency
- A good understanding of IP Networking Technology, preferably for Service Providers, and knowledge of security is desirable
- Proficient communication in French and English