Cyber-Security Specialist ERT
The cyber-security specialist will join the Emergency Response Team (ERT) in Radware’s cyber division. The ERT provides immediate and direct support for customers under attack. The ERT ensures that customers’ services are alive even during severe targeted attack, Provide a complete response throughout attack life cycle, from initial analysis, to mitigation and post mortem analysis.
- Perceptive, fast learner, and able to perform well under pressure
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP/S, DNS, SSL
- Ongoing BSc/BA in Computer Science or equivalent (have 2 or more years as a student’s)
- Willing to work 3 shifts (about 25 hours) also during nights and weekends
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Excellent human interaction, team player and customer facing
- Good understanding of networking design principles and protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, IPv4)
- Good understanding and experience with application security
Please submit resume with title applying for in subject line and the Requisition Number to: firstname.lastname@example.org.