C C++ Security Software Engineer
We invite you to join a Radware’s Application Security group of experts developing high-end enterprise cloud Application Security Solutions. In this position you will be designing and developing web application Security solutions, to address nowadays attack vectors in a cross platform environment.
- Develop, implement, maintain network software, written in C/C++
- Requires a thorough knowledge of networking essentials and protocols at representation layer
- Self-motivated with excellent communication, creative and inquisitive skills
- Planning and implementing future developments and undertaking project work
- Analyzing and resolving faults, ranging from a major system crash to logical misbehaviors
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- At least 5 years of experience with C/C++ development
- Proficient in OOD methodology
- Experience in multithreaded server side development (cross-platform).
- Knowledge of HTTP and HTTPS
- BSc/BA Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in Linux development
- Strong background in Networking and TCP/IP
- Experience in C++ standard libraries (STL) and BOOST
- Web Application development
- Web Application Security experience
- Authentication protocols NTLM, Kerberos, SAML
Please submit resume with title applying for in subject line and the Requisition Number to: email@example.com.