Backend Server Side Developer
Radware is looking for a passionate, code loving Java/Python, to join its back-end development team. The team is responsible for design, architecture and coding a new and innovative analytic product in the cyber security space, using machine learning and big data technologies, for detecting cyber criminal activity.
- Taking a leading role in architecturing and development of a new backend, using cutting edge technologies.
- Design and build high throughput and big data analysis components.
- Strong problem solving and coding skills.
- Write new methods and algorithms for cyber-criminal activity detection.
- Mentor and advise team members on their daily work.
- Work in an agile development methodology.
- 5+ Years of Java/Python and OOP experience.
- Design and optimization of databases queries, MySQL internals.
- Linux OS environment – a must
- Degree in computer science or equivalent education from the army
- Team player, hard worker, quick learner, independent and loves challenges
- Self-motivated and independent worker
- Working with AWS (S3,EMR,EC2,RDS)
- Experience with the following Map Reduce ecosystems: Hadoop, Spark, Hive.
- Experience working in Java 8
- Experience with Spring, Spring MVC, JDBC/Hibernate, Tomcat
- Experience working with Python
- Experience working with Jenkins, Maven.
- Working with NoSQL DBs
Please submit resume with title applying for in subject line and the Requisition Number to: firstname.lastname@example.org.