We invite you to join Radware’s Application Delivery Controller group of experts developing high-end enterprise products and Cloud Application Solutions. We are looking for a passionate QA Engineer that will take part in working on an Application Delivery Controller product that is deployed within sophisticated network topologies using a variety of protocol types from Layer 2 up to Layer 7. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, designing, and executing tests, as well as communicating with other groups throughout the Company.
- At least 5 years QA experience, with a deep understanding of quality and processes
- Experience with and deep knowledge of Layer 2/Layer 3/Layer 4 protocols
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Vast experience with analyzing traffic captures in depth (Wireshark, tcpdump)
- Experience with and deep knowledge of SSL/HTTP/HTTPS protocols
- Good communication skills (Hebrew and English)
- Team player, quick learner, and independent
- BSc/BA Computer Science or Electrical Engineer, or equivalent
- Comfortable working within Linux and Windows environments
- Deep understanding of the development lifecycle in a Scrum (Agile) environment
- Load and Performance tests experience, such as Avalanche, IXIA
- Experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Python, Bash
Please submit resume with title applying for in subject line and the Requisition Number to: firstname.lastname@example.org.