Senior Full Stack Developer
Radware is looking for a highly motivated, goal-driven, independent, innovative, and open-minded individual to join the Company's CTO team to help in moving forward the Company's long-term technological roadmap.
The position includes research and development of leading edge technologies for the networking, virtualization, Cloud, and Security fields. It requires fast prototyping and the ability to work in a rapidly changing environment. Candidates should have proven experience in software development and/or architecture for the networking and/or security fields. Also required is a good overall understanding of system-level issues and familiarity with network protocols, operating systems, virtualization, distributed systems, and Cloud technologies. Experience with open source processes and communities is a great advantage.
The position is located in Tel Aviv.
- A degree in Computer Science from a well-known university or equivalent training in the military
- At least 5 years professional software development experience
- Strong background in networking
- Capable of working independently and leading projects
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience building solutions with AWS and/or Azure services
Please submit resume with title applying for in subject line and the Requisition Number to: firstname.lastname@example.org.