Security C++ SW Engineer – Graduate Position
Our WAF product has been recently experiencing huge business success, being adopted by leading worldwide enterprises. Our development environment is a challenge that involves the interoperability of infrastructure layers with new market-driven enhancements. We believe in a hands-on approach with a good knowledge of lines-of-code development. Looking for our next business success!
- Experience in Linux server C++ development
- BSc in Computer Science or similar – Grade average of 85+
- HTTP, TCP/IP, networking - big advantage
- Security, Cyber, Web Security - big advantage
- C++ 11, Boost, GDB
- Web application development
- HTTP proxy development
- Scripting: Perl, Bash, Python
Please submit resume with title applying for in subject line and the Requisition Number to: firstname.lastname@example.org.