Inside Sales Representative (ISR) EMEA- German Speaker
The function of the Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is to provide direct support to the EMEA marketing organization by qualifying marketing leads and moving them down the sales funnel, as well as supporting Regional Sales Managers (RSMs) in the ongoing development of existing and prospective Radware customers to ensure that the EMEA sales organization meets its growth targets. The ISR takes an active role in ongoing customer coverage programs and promotional initiatives.
- 2+ years of proven work experience in a similar position, high-tech environment a plus; understanding of the B2B sales cycle process and B2B culture
- Ability to convey complex technical messages in a simplified manner and connect Radware solutions value propositions to specific customer needs and concerns
- Hands-on experience with CRM software (Oracle Sales Cloud or Salesforce.com) and Excel; experience with Eloqua or similar marketing automation platforms an advantage
- Strong analytical skills and ability to report on performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- BSc degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant field
- Fluent in German and English
- Working days: Monday to Friday
Please submit resume with title applying for in subject line and the Requisition Number to: firstname.lastname@example.org.