QA Engineer - Tel-Aviv, Israel
With the significant growth in Radware’s Security Solutions business, we invite you to join Radware’s DefensePro QA team for high-end enterprise Application Security Solutions. Our solutions protect the critical business applications of financial, technology, and e-commerce customers against DDoS attacks, Web attacks, and other emerging cyberattack vectors. In this position, you will take a significant part in mastering Radware’s Next Generation DDoS Protection products with various innovative technologies and tools. You will be part of DefensePro QA teams that include Security QA experts who are leading Radware into a new Quality Era based on Agile methodologies.
- 2-5 years of experience in testing of Telecom/DATACOM/Networking products
- Hands-on and deep understanding of Networking protocols: Ethernet, VLAN, Switching, Bridging, Dynamic Routing, ICMP, TCP/IP, UDP, BGP, GRE, HTTP/S, DNS, RADIUS, SIP, SSL
- CCNA certified
- Ability to execute and deliver creative results under pressure
- BSc in Electronics/Electronics and Telecommunication or equivalent
- CCNP, CCIE certified
- Hands-on experience with a virtual environment (VMware, KVM)
- Hands-on experience with Traffic Generators: Ixia, Breaking Point, Avalanche, STC
- Linux O/S Administration
Please submit resume with title applying for in subject line and the Requisition Number to: firstname.lastname@example.org.