The Applications Manager is responsible for leading and developing a team of analysts and developers that support business critical applications, and serves as the highest escalation point for any day-to-day operational issues.
The Applications Manager manages internal personnel and external consultants, provides leadership and expertise in the operational support of large ERP solutions, and provides a strategic vision for future application investments.
- Manage day-to-day activities of the business applications development staff. Holds the team accountable for results and develops the skills and capabilities of staff to meet growing demands.
- Provides broad leadership, functional, and technical expertise in the support and operations of business applications, and in supporting and coordinating the team.
- Develops an applications strategy and roadmap for the business applications portfolio.
- Application development methodologies for software development such as Waterfall and Agile.
- Data Warehouse and business intelligence solutions such as SAP BD,WM, PP
- Business analysis techniques for requirements definitions, including use-case modeling.
- Relevant related areas such as data quality, master data management, metadata management, collaboration, and business process management.
- Design of data validation and software quality assurance methodologies for business applications.
- Mastery of operational support of applications and Oracle ERP solutions.
- Responsible for maintenance and update of applications repository.
- Provides Global Leadership to ensure local consistency of applications implementation
- Minimum 7 years of experience in leading a team in Oracle ERP solutions in a large enterprise.
- Bachelors or higher degree (Computer Science or Management Information Systems)
- ITIL Certification
- Mastery of implementation and operational support of large Oracle ERP solutions.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills with a proactive participative style. Ability to work with senior leadership to create actionable plans to develop team members.
- Superior English and Hebrew written and oral communication skills are essential.
- An ability to work collaboratively with internal and external work interfaces.
- Strong understanding of human resource management principles, best practices, and procedures.
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Minimum of 10 years overall IT experience.
- Proven experience delivering business applications of increasing complexity from the departmental level to enterprise wide.
- Proven experience managing a team of programmers, business analysts and administrators of varying skill levels.
- Proven experience working for global large scale companies.
Please submit resume with title applying for in subject line and the Requisition Number to: firstname.lastname@example.org.