Information Security Infrastructure Specialist
The Information security infrastructure specialist is responsible for managing and leading the information security infrastructure and projects in a global organization, within matrix work with information security, systems, communications and the development teams. Also for writing the company information security Policy and information security procedures, building and monitoring mapping the company system and infrastructure.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on information security infrastructure experience in a global organization.
- Hands-on experience with at list one or more of the following security frameworks: SIEM, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Antivirus, NAC, Waf, Dlp, Casb,Email Gateway, Endpoint Security, ssl product, vpn, ProxySystem, DPI, Hardening, Encryption, Vulnerability Management.
- In-depth knowledge of information security concepts and methodologies.
- Knowledge in security aspects of network and operation systems (Windows & Linux).
- Knowledge of cloud security product and operating cloud infrastructure (Hands-on).
- Experience in planning, troubleshooting and ongoing maintenance.
- Willingness to work during unusual hours with pro-active , independent and multi-task approach
- High level of English – both written and verbal
- Knowledge of common info security frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, & HIPA
- Knowledge/understanding of relevant legal/regulatory requirements (e.g. PCI, GDPR, etc.)
- Holds at list one or more Information Security professional certifications , such as : CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH) or other similar credentials).
Please submit resume with title applying for in subject line and the Requisition Number to: firstname.lastname@example.org.