Radware, a global leader in integrated application delivery & cyber security is looking for a Global Recruiter.The recruiter will be a part of the recruitment team and will be responsible for the international and local full recruitment processes in Europe, Latin America and Israel.
The job primarily entails media sourcing through LinkedIn and other networks. It also includes managing deep frontal HR interviews, performing professional diagnoses and evaluation of candidates, working hand-in-hand with hiring managers and advising them on the recruitment process, promoting and developing recruitment sources, managing employee referral program activities, participating in University Job Fairs, and working with placement agencies and head hunters.
- Minimum 3 years of experience of technical recruitment in a global hi-tech company.
- Strong knowledge and proven experience in LinkedIn sourcing.
- Experience with global recruiting including conducting an interviews in English.
- Experience with working with local and global hiring managers at all layers.
- Experience with managing deep HR interviews and writing full personal assessments.
- Knowledge of recruiting through Social media ( Facebook, Meetup, Stack Overflow, GitHub)
- Fluent Hebrew and English- reading, writing and verbal.
- High level of knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel reports.
Please submit resume with title applying for in subject line and the Requisition Number to: email@example.com.