Looking for an experienced Technical Education Content Creator to join the education team with some systems engineering background. The position entails creating dynamic and effective training content that will be delivered as an instructor-led class to systems engineers and as e-learning modules for employees and customers. The position requires excellent communication and presentation skills along with a desire to further enhance knowledge of the versatility and uses of multiple products. Self-motivated to undertake tasks and projects as well as a willingness to take leadership roles in developing content and coursework.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision to coordinate training course logistics and details
- Work with Adobe Captivate to create demos and interactive content
- Manage content creation tasks and deliverables, work closely with Project Management and Professional Services to create relevant content.
- Work with the lab tech to make sure e-learning is running smoothly and is effectively based on content and feedback.
- Facilitate the development of training materials and deliver training in support of business development, OEM opportunities, and other special projects.
- BA in a technology-related field or Technology Education
- Technical Content creation experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge of HTTP, HTTPS, IP/TCP, Networking, OSI model, Routing and Routing protocols
- Layer 4-7 switching
- Technical writing skills
- Independent, creative problem-solver