Empower Business Security and Performance with Real-Time Intelligence
Most organizations provide online services to customers, partners and employees as part of their standard business operation. This drives new business critical needs, including:
- Secure the organization’s online operation from fraudulent activity
- Comply with regulatory standards such as PCI, by logging online transactions in real time
- Monitor and improve the performance of web applications
- Enable targeted and personalized marketing campaigns through real time business intelligence
Addressing the above needs efficiently requires real time, high quality intelligence input. However, providing this intelligence is a complex task which often requires a costly integration of mediation agents into the web application code, risking the production environment. As a result, some organizations prefer not to address their mediation related needs, while other companies may compromise on basic but complex solutions with lower quality information, in order to reduce the solution cost and shorten time to market.
The Power of a Simple Mediation Solution
With a cost effective and riskless mediation solution such as Radware’s Inflight, organizations don’t need to compromise when addressing their security, performance monitoring and other mediation-dependent needs. Using a non-intrusive smart monitoring device to extract actionable business events intelligence from online activity channels, organizations can feed their anti-fraud solutions, PCI compliance logs, and other applications, with real time rich business intelligence information, while adding the following benefits:
- Faster applications time to market, with simpler and faster applications’ updates
- Reduced risk to the production environment
- Reduced CAPEX and OPEX on computer resources spending, by offloading the mediation task to a task optimized device
- Optimized human resource utilization – by separating the deployment and development of mediation solution from the web application coding
- Simplified and centralized mediation tasks into one solution
By implementing a business-smart network that captures user transactions in real-time, companies can empower various applications and teams in the organizations (e.g. marketing, IT, security, etc.), while increasing and maintaining agility of the solutions relying on these powerful intelligence inputs.