Consolidation in the financial services industry has created bigger and more capable competitors, causing financial firms to look carefully at differentiating themselves. As institutions continue to offer more and more services through the web, the mix of applications that must be supported to service customers and employees grows more complex.
Branch bank managers, risk and compliance officers and contact center agents have new job requirements and must stay on top of the inherent issues associated with the “new way” of conducting business. Applications need to be consistently available. Performance can not waiver. Security is vital. Confidentiality is not only expected, it’s legally required to comply with regulations that require the safeguarding of information such as Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) and the California Senate Bill 1386.
Radware helps IT organizations meet these challenges, by making it easier for financial services institutions to deploy new services faster, improve customer service, control risk and reduce costs.
Across the enterprise, Radware provides
- End-to-end protection of online financial data
- Accelerated web application performance and highest security through advanced optimization and load balancing
- Protection against worms, viruses, pre-attack probes, server cracking, Denial of Service (DoS) and other threats
- Centralized management to monitor the health, real-time status, performance and security of your enterprise-wide application delivery infrastructure
- Event logging and broad reporting capabilities for documenting threats
- Ability to meet government and industry regulations
- Business continuity and disaster recovery to keep your IT infrastructure up and running in the wake of disasters and Internet connectivity disruptions