The insurance industry is facing change on a grand scale. Insurance companies must seek ways to improve risk management in the wake of recent financial setbacks, solvency pressures and governance scandals. They must also provide greater service and improve profitability while at the same time balance the demands of regulatory change.
Insurance companies must also gain the consumer’s trust. They need to strengthen customer relationships and develop tailored and targeted products and services in the face of increased customer demands and competition. To deliver superior levels of service, agents, adjusters, and other employees need fast and secure access to policies and other customer information at work or on the road.
As IT organizations are being tasked with finding innovative ways to support these new business initiatives, application-smart networking underpins the ability to fully leverage IT investments and deliver high value services that align with business priorities.
Radware solutions are deployed across insurance companies to add critical application intelligence to IP infrastructures, enabling faster, more reliable and safer business transactions.
Across the enterprise, Radware provides
- End-to-end protection of data
- Accelerated web application performance and highest security through advanced optimization and load balancing
- Protection against worms, viruses, pre-attack probes, server cracking, Denial of Service (DoS) and other threats
- Centralized management to monitor the health, real-time status, performance and security of your enterprise-wide application delivery infrastructure
- Event logging and broad reporting capabilities for documenting threats
- Business continuity and disaster recovery to keep your IT infrastructure up and running in the wake of disasters and Internet connectivity disruptions