Sustaining a competitive advantage is a priority for successful businesses and organizations. Today’s consumers demand greater value, better service and more convenience and organizations must adapt the way they offer these services to meet these evolving consumer needs.
As companies rely on networked and web-enable applications to drive business productivity and profits, when your mission critical applications falter, so does your business. Whether you sell business-to-consumer (B2C) or business-to-business (B2B) or both, it is a requirement that your ecommerce business runs efficiently.
Radware’s flexible and unified application delivery approach lets you deliver your applications everywhere - over the Internet and all the way across the WAN - optimizing end-to-end network behavior for high scalability, consolidation, operational cost savings, meeting service level agreements and delivering the best user experience.
Across the enterprise, Radware provides
- End-to-end protection of online data
- Accelerated web application performance and highest security through advanced optimization and load balancing
- Protection against worms, viruses, pre-attack probes, server cracking, Denial of Service (DoS) and other threats
- Centralized management to monitor the health, real-time status, performance and security of your enterprise-wide application delivery infrastructure
- Event logging and broad reporting capabilities for documenting threats
- Business continuity and disaster recovery to keep your IT infrastructure up and running in the wake of disasters and Internet connectivity disruptions
From eCommerce to education, Radware industry solutions can help businesses grow. View a case study regarding our eCommerce solutions today.