Radware’s AppDirector receives Oracle Integration Validation for Siebel CRM 8.0; Offers customers, independent software vendors, and value-added resellers confidence in deploying and managing CRM environments
Radware (NASDAQ: RDWR), the leading provider of integrated application delivery solutions for business-smart networking, today announced that its intelligent application delivery controller, AppDirector, has received validation for its integration with Oracle’s Siebel Customer Relationship Management (CRM) 8.0. This integration validation was achieved through the Oracle Applications Integration Architecture for Partners initiative. Customers that leverage this integration can extract greater value from their current CRM investment – as users gain a higher Quality of Experience (QoE) through the elimination of performance bottlenecks, enhanced security and higher availability.
Siebel CRM 8.0 provides comprehensive end-user insight on transactional, analytical and ongoing engagements. Without access to this business-critical information, organizations can lose a significant amount of revenue. To ensure organizations have ‘always available’ access, Radware’s AppDirector delivers a complete set of availability, acceleration and security services that are dynamically allocated, based on user demand – all without the need to alter the network configuration or add devices.
Validation through Oracle PartnerNetwork Application Integration Architecture for Partners gives customers confidence that integrations between Oracle® Applications and complementary partner solutions have been validated and the products work together as designed. This can help reduce risk, improve system implementation cycles, and provide for smoother upgrades and simpler maintenance. Validation through this initiative applies a rigorous technical process to review the integrations of third-party software to Oracle Applications products, including productized repeatable integrations from system integrators. Oracle provides tools, resources and training to assist partners in the integration. Partners who have successfully validated their integrations are authorized to use the “Integrated with Oracle” logo. For more information, please visit Oracle.com at http://www.oracle.com/partnerships/isv/integration/search.html
Key benefits of this solution delivered through its integration approach, include:
- High Availability and Effective Disaster Recovery for Local and Globally Dispersed Siebel CRM Solutions: Radware guarantees transaction completion through layer 4-7 traffic redirection policies with a resilient solution, which performs real-time identification and bypassing of any faulty element.
- Application Acceleration and Optimization: Radware’s AppDirector delivers a comprehensive set of acceleration services (including SSL acceleration, TCP multiplexing, object caching, Web and image compression, TCP optimization, wireless TCP, and more) to help shorten response time across various media types while ensuring the best service performance levels for all type of users (including PDAs, wireless, broadband, etc.).
- On Demand, “Pay-as-you-Grow” Scalability: Part of Radware’s Business-Smart Data Center strategy, Radware products are powered by the company’s OnDemand Switch hardware platforms, which delivers breakthrough performance and on demand throughput and service scalability. Leveraging an industry-unique “pay-as-you-grow” approach, customers can pay for the exact capacity they require, while allowing them to scale their ADC throughput capacities and add advanced application-aware services/application acceleration services, when needed to meet new or changing application and infrastructure needs.
- Integrated, Secure Online Business Operations: Radware’s application delivery solution delivers unmatched, integrated application security to mitigate risks. Offering a range of security services from Denial of Service (DoS) protection to an Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) and Web Application Firewall (WAF), Radware provides automatic, accurate protection from varying security threats.
- Continuous Link Connectively, WAN Optimization and Multi-Homing Solution: Siebel CRM users can have always-available access and fast response times to their CRM applications by enabling business continuity through intelligent traffic routing across Internet links and by controlling bandwidth throughput. This in turn helps ensure fault-tolerant connections and scalability.
“Working closely with Oracle, we are able to maximize the quality of experience of our joint customers as achieved through optimized performance, availability and security,” said Yossi Vardi, Vice-President Global Business Development. “Beyond the technical benefits, we have also been focused on driving enhanced business value, which can be achieved through a reduction in infrastructure and operational expenditures, as well as an overall reduction in deployment time and headaches, due to the ease of integration of our ADC solution.” Radware is a Partner within the Oracle PartnerNetwork.
Radware’s application delivery solution integrates into existing and newly-deployed Siebel CRM environments without the need to modify the network/application infrastructure, end-user client devices software or source code. It is highly optimized for Oracle’s Siebel CRM environments and tailored to fit all scales of deployments – from the very simple to more complex multi-site, distributed solutions.
About the Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork is a global business network of more than 20,000 companies who deliver innovative software solutions based on Oracle software. Through access to Oracle's premier products, education, technical services, marketing and sales support, the Oracle PartnerNetwork program provides partners with the resources they need to be successful in today's global economy. Oracle partners are able to offer their customers leading-edge solutions backed by Oracle's position as the world's largest enterprise software company. Partners who are able to demonstrate superior product knowledge, technical expertise and a commitment to doing business with Oracle qualify for the Certified Partner levels. http://oraclepartnernetwork.oracle.com.
Radware (NASDAQ:RDWR), the global leader in integrated application delivery solutions, assures the full availability, maximum performance, and complete security of business-critical applications for nearly 10,000 enterprises and carriers worldwide. With APSolute™, Radware's comprehensive and award-winning suite of intelligent front-end, access, and security products, companies in every industry can drive business productivity, improve profitability, and reduce IT operating and infrastructure costs by making their networks "business smart." For more information, please visit www.radware.com.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from these forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, general business conditions in the Application Switching or Network Security industry, changes in demand for Application Switching or Network Security products, the timing and amount or cancellation of orders and other risks detailed from time to time in Radware's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including Radware's Form 20-F.
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates.