Junior Automation Developer
With the significant growth in Radware’s security solutions business, we invite you to join Radware’s DefensePro QA department for high-end enterprise Application Security Solutions. Our solutions protect the critical business applications of financial, technology, and ecommerce customers against DDoS attacks, Web attacks, and other emerging cyberattack vectors. In this position, you will take a significant part in mastering Radware’s Next Generation CI and CD activities for Radware DDoS Protection products with various innovative technologies and tools. You will be part of DefensePro QA teams built of Security QA experts who are leading Radware into a new Quality Era based on Agile methodologies.
- Planning, Design, Development, Reporting and Analysis of automation frameworks and tests.
- Developing new tools for CI and CD.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Up to 2 years of experience as an Automation Developer
- Proven Java Knowledge
- Basic Knowledge of Networking Protocols: TCP and UDP, HTTP/S, SNMP
- Basic Knowledge of Unix/Linux OS
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Can-do attitude
- Responsible and thorough
- Thinking out of the box
- Ability to execute and deliver creative results under pressure
- Hands-on experience with network devices, switches, routers, and sniffers
- Experience with JSystem environments
- Experience with Linux-administration
- Experience with VM environments (VMware, KVM, OpenStack)