Radware's Attack Mitigation System (AMS) is a real-time network and application security solution that protects the application infrastructure against network and application downtime, application vulnerability exploitation, malware spread, information theft, web service attacks and web defacement. AMS is a set of patented technologies for the most advanced internet-borne cyber-attacks. It extends the "network" of attack detection and mitigation capabilities beyond the data center for:
- Cloud-hosted business services and applications
- A mobile work force increasingly depend on remote access to internal business applications and SaaS
- Protection for tools, servers and applications within a virtualized environment
- Advanced detection and mitigation techniques for tomorrow's open network fabrics
AMS contains these key components:
- DefensePro and AppWall, for Denial-of-service (DoS) protection, Network Behavioral Analysis (NBA), Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), Reputation Engine and Web Application Firewall (WAF) - to fully safeguard networks, servers and applications against known and emerging network security threats.
- DefensePipe ― cloud-based service for end-to-end attack mitigation (on-premise and in the cloud) with volumetric DDoS attack protection and Internet pipe saturation defense measures.
- Emergency Response Team (ERT) ― specialized security experts who provide 24x7 instantaneous services to restore network and service operational status for customers facing a denial-of-service (DoS) attack
- InFlight ― anti-scraping, data theft protection device that includes a combination of several tools for transforming raw Internet traffic to meaningful business intelligence.
- APSolute Vision ― management and monitoring tool for an enterprise-wide view of security event management (SEM) and compliance.