Regional Manager - Cloud Services Delivery America
Radware is a global provider of cyber security protection solutions for networks and applications, servicing customers around the globe. Cloud Services is the fastest growing business and we are looking to take our service to the next level in our key markets.
The Cloud Services Delivery operates 24/7 and covers multiple disciplines that are an integral part of our service delivery, including:
- Emergency Response team (ERT) – managing security operations for tier 1 and premium customers like real-time attack mitigation, security policy management, forensics and more.
- Customer Success Management (CSM) – managing our customers throughout their service journey lifecycle (onboard-use-renew-expand), ensuring a delightful customer experience.
- Network and Security operations (NOC, SOC) - monitoring customer services and operating it to meet our service SLAs
The Regional Manager will be responsible for the overall Delivery organization in that region and will report into the WW Cloud Service Delivery Director.
- Build strong technical and operational teams to support our security customers in America (NA, CALA) and to meet ambitious service KPIs.
- Enforce customers success plans to ensure high retention rate and expansions necessary to meet our business goals.
- Effectively manage escalations for customers within the region, engaging the right resources from the global team for fast resolution, minimizing customer churn.
- Execute according to our global processes and tailoring them to the region-specific needs and constraints.
- Be an integral part of the global Cloud Delivery leadership team – work in matrix environment with peer functional leaders, report regularly on progress and own the overall delivery status in the region.
- Be the voice of the customers and the Cloud team in your region – identify needs and challenges, and proactively act for resolutions.
- 5+ years of managerial experience in highly-technical customer care organizations such as professional services, customer success, account management, support, etc.
- Proven experience in operating in matrix and cross-functional environments, including building strategic teams.
- True leader with the ability to motivate teams. Our ideal leader is self-driven, fast-learner, while demonstrating critical thinking and risk management practices – having the ability to make decisions and drive innovation in a dynamic fast-changing environment while delivering on SLAs.
- An advantage – good understanding in SaaS operation, cyber security, as well as in network design (e.g. LAN/WAN, routing protocols, routers) and protocols (e.g., IPv4, TCP/IP, VPN, IPSec, HTTP, DNS)
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Fluent in English written and spoken
- Presentation skills, high degree of comfort with presenting to variety of audiences.
- Exhibits good listening skills and comprehension
- Experience in leading a technical support teams in a 7x24 support environment
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or equivalent
- Graduated Networking or Security courses
- Work experience in a global foreign company