Cloud Regional Sales Manager - Cyber Security
Radware is a fast growing public company providing both network and data security systems to hosting providers. We are looking for a Cloud Sales Manager to manage a multi state area selling in the Pacific North West to Cloud/Hosting, Colo and ISP accounts. These accounts both purchase product for internal infrastructure as well as act as channel partners to resell our client's technologies as a service to tenant clients. Initially focusing on network and data security solutions, the candidate will also focus on creating channel partnerships with Hosting/Colo and ISP accounts and the cross selling of all our client's technologies including Server Load balancing, Web Acceleration and Application performance monitoring.
- Experience selling to large enterprises ($1B+ in sales) and/or Cloud and Service Providers
- Skill Set should either be around: Cloud Enterprise Managed Services (hosting, etc…), Infrastructure Services and Solutions (i.e.: VMWare, HP, IBM, Sun, etc…), Security Solutions
- Have 10 years of IT sales experience with 5+ years direct sales success in the IT Managed Services, Hosting, or Cloud Services markets
- Must work well in a team environment, with multiple resources
- Demonstrated understanding of our industry, customer needs and competitive landscape
- BS/BA or equivalent degree