Business Development Director- Cisco – West Coast
Radware has changed how businesses are securing the digital experience. As a result, it’s now the recognized industry leader undergoing explosive growth in the rapidly expanding security market.
A leading provider of cyber security and application delivery, Radware (RDWR) is looking for a Business Development Director – Cisco to fuel the growth by cultivating new relationships and driving revenue.
If you’re an energetic, upstart sales professional looking to own and drive your line of business, this could be the position for you.
The Business Development Director will cover Enterprise Sales through Cisco. This position will have responsibility to drive Cisco OEM sales.
This is an individual contributor remote position on the West Coast with 60% travel.
- Delivering existing revenue quota
- Grow additional areas of solution alignment
- Connect Radware and Cisco sales teams
- Support all marketing and field event (Shows, Industry Events etc.)
- 10 - 15 years of successful sales and business management/development of strategic partners/accounts
- Sufficiently technical to provide field support and Radware product expertise
- Solid business acumen and demonstrates the best of customer advocacy and Radware success and balance
- Strong industry relationships
- High integrity team player
- Excellent presentation skills that are understandable and convincing