Cloud Service Delivery Project Manager
Radware, a leading global provider of cyber security and application delivery solutions is looking for a top–notch, energetic, experienced and effective project manager to join our Global cloud business unit.
The project manager will lead the execution of cloud related projects and business processes and own customers satisfaction during the cloud services lifecycle.
The ultimate candidate must be a team player with “can do” attitude, responsible for planning and managing delivery of service projects. The role includes internal corporate resources coordination and leadership, to provide maximum value to Customers and increase Customer satisfaction.
- Own Cloud related onboarding and POC processes execution.
- Perform periodic high touch service monitoring
- Measure performance and proactively identify customers potential issues. Analyze data and provide insights and improvement plans
- Develop service projects scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders. Meet and improve aggressive service related KPIs
- Craft detailed project plans to track progress and manage risks
- Ensure resources (remote and local) allocation and availability
- Coordinate, monitor and lead internal resources for the flawless execution of cloud projects
- 3+ years of proven matrix managerial experience. Ability to prioritize and perform effectively under pressure
- BA/BS degree (Economics, Finance, Business Administration) or equivalent experience
- Excellent customer-facing, presentation and internal communication skills
- Experience with SaaS or cloud technology
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in computer networking technologies
- Solid organizational skills including attention to details and multi-tasking
- Proficiency in English, written and verbal communication skills
- PMP certification- advantage