Field Marketing Manager
Radware has changed how businesses are securing the digital experience. As a result, it’s now the recognized industry leader undergoing explosive growth in the rapidly expanding security market. A leading provider of cyber security and application delivery, Radware (RDWR) is looking for a Field Marketing Manager to fuel the growth by driving demand and supporting Radware’s rapidly expanding sales team.
If you’re an energetic, upstart marketing professional looking to execute regional and global marketing programs, this could be the position for you. The Field Marketing team is made up of a variety of roles: demand generation, marketing automation, customer, content, partner and field marketing. This role will be an integral part of this team, initiating and executing on regional and global programs for pipeline generation.
This position is responsible for building pipeline for the field sales team by planning, development and execution of the Field Marketing activities. The ideal candidate will have experience in Technology B2B marketing across demand generation programs and event management.
- Develop the regional field marketing plans to supports sales objectives and grow the customer base in specific territories / verticals / Lines of Business.
- Research, recommend and drive targeted marketing plans to bring together corporate programs, regional opportunities and partner activities. This role will need to establish a close and efficient two-way communication with sales leadership, marketing leadership, corporate and product marketing and the field sales teams.
- Work cross-functionally to oversee the timely execution of the field marketing plan.
- Ensure all activities achieve standards, adhere to current messaging and remain within budget.
- Liaison with the Inside Sales and Lead Qualification team to ensure there is alignment between the field marketing activity and lead follow-up.
- Forecast, evaluate, measure and report on marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a field marketing programs role in a B2B technology company.
- Ability to articulate strategic initiatives into a message/position that is meaningful and relevant to the local customer or prospect.
- Experience supporting a diverse sales organization.
- Ability to think strategically and keep abreast of the latest B2B Marketing innovations.
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to prioritize on their own, and delegate tasks when appropriate.
- Proven ability to work in a demanding, fast paced environment and manage multiple programs at one time.
- Ability to manage budgets and vendors.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience using sales and marketing technologies such as Oracle Sales Cloud and MAS (Eloqua preferred).
- Passionate, a team player, goals and value oriented.
- Able to travel when required. Can be up to 25% of the time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business Administration preferred.