Systems Integrator Sales Manager - Nationwide
Radware has changed how businesses are securing the digital experience. As a result, it’s now the recognized industry leader undergoing explosive growth in the rapidly expanding security market.
A leading provider of cyber security and application delivery, Radware (RDWR) is looking for a Systems Integrator Sales Manager to fuel the growth by cultivating new relationships and driving revenue across systems integrators.
If you’re an energetic, upstart sales professional looking to own and drive your line of business, this could be the position for you. The System Integrator Sales Manager will focus on large system integrators who own customer relationships and sell directly to end users to creating channel partnerships with these accounts and the cross selling of all Radware technologies including Server Load balancing, Web Acceleration, Application performance monitoring and our application security system.
- Must have 10+ years of direct sales success in high technology.
- Must have relationships with System Integrators such as Tata, Tech Mahendra, WiPro, ATOS or InfoSys.
- Experience in IT Networking is required.
- Network security experience is a plus.
- Must work well in a team environment, with multiple resources.
- Demonstrated understanding of our industry, customer needs and competitive landscape.
- BS/BA or equivalent degree.
- Extensive regional travel required (60 - 75% nationwide).
- Existing relationships with key C-level contacts.
- Proven track record of delivering over quota.
- Independent, self-motivated, competitive, high powered and polished.