Global Alliances Manager
The Global Alliances Sales role is responsible for the Go-To-Market (GTM) plan for the Cisco OEM, the Checkpoint OEM, and ATOS Global, and potentially new global alliances that will be added across the EMEA and CALA regions.
- Define sales the strategy, plan, and development, and manage the landscape for Cisco, Checkpoint and Atos Alliances Sales, while executing the alliances’ strategy with Radware solutions and meeting Radware’s financial targets.
- Be on the forefront of understanding and being able to communicate the alliances’ Radware AMS and ADC solution strategy and vision to their field teams for the security, data center, and service provider segments.
- Build in-depth business expertise in the underlying and associated technologies and architectures.
- Translate product capabilities to practical use cases relevant to customers in the alliances market.
- Be an integral part of the business planning process and ensure close interaction and collaboration with the business units, regional sales teams, and account teams on all aspects of running the business.
- Build and define the sales strategy for Radware in regions with the alliances.
- Collaborate and build partnerships within the alliances to drive the agreed-to commercial strategy, and have regular dialogues with local and regional teams to ensure buy-in with the go to market and sales strategy overall.
- Drive partner development and enablement and anticipate new types of partners that will be needed.
- Sales Experience and Leadership
- 10+ years of proven years of sales experience in a technical sales organization, that includes sales reps and systems engineers.
- Experience in building a business around the alliances solutions.
- In-depth understanding of the security in enterprise and service provider markets.
- Strong understanding of security market trends and challenges.
- Strong understanding of DDoS solutions, benefits, and trends.
- Solid understanding of key Cisco, Checkpoint, and Atos competitors in the Security segment.
Please submit resume with title applying for in subject line and the Requisition Number to: firstname.lastname@example.org.