Enterprise Account Manager – Germany
To engage Radware within key Enterprise and Government industries. To define and represent the enhanced Radware proposition to defined players in this market segment and to aggressively grow Radware’s market share and revenues from these key Enterprise and Government accounts.
- Must have appropriate sales experience - Ideally would have networking/security experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ sales experience in a direct touch sales role or equivalent Channel Sales role.
- Knowledge of the market (customers, companies, competitors, key players, existing contacts)
- Be able to competently and confidently discuss and articulate key business and technology factors affecting major corporations
- Proven successful sales track record in a difficult market climate selling high value/high complexity solutions
- Exposure to and experience within security sector in an Enterprise/Government context
- Suggested backgrounds: Security vendors, Radware competitors, networking vendors, and so on
- Effective and influential verbal, written, electronic communication and presentation skills
- Extremely professional
- Proactive, solutions oriented and innovative
- Able to work effectively and collaboratively under pressure and in a team environment
- Must be influential, and client-focused, comfortable targeting clients at the Board level through to Staff/Engineer level
- Must be sharp, assertive, polished, professional, and entrepreneurial
- Must be extremely driven and focused to achieve stretching targets