Regional Sales Manager – Enterprise – Cloud and Large Accounts
Radware has recently been experiencing an acceleration of its business within the Enterprise segment across all of Europe with major wins with very large customers in Cybersecurity, including in France. Consequently, we seek to reinforce our sales teams addressing some verticals by creating a new Regional Sales Manager – Enterprise role based in France. The purpose of this role is to develop business with large customers belonging to key verticals such as SaaS providers, Utilities and Services and key industries, with a primary focus of selling security services including the latest Cloud offerings and help them build real protection that spans across geographies based on Radware products.
- 10+ years’ sales experience in the field of IT and/or Data Communications, with a strong understanding of Security,
- The ideal candidate has a track record of selling technology products to one of the following areas as an end-customer:
- SaaS and Cloud providers who are more mid-market but potentially highly connected to Radware technologies,
- Large French customers from Utilities/Services/Industry, such as ENGIE, VINCI, Airbus, Total.
- Knowledge of partnerships, particularly Cisco and Checkpoint, who are Radware OEMs.
- Knowledge of Public IaaS platform such as AWS, Azure and GCP from Google where Radware solutions can complement on the Security front is a plus.
- Ability to communicate at the executive level internally and externally.
- A hunter who is able to open doors and obtain access to decision makers.
- Results-driven with a strong sense of urgency
- A good understanding of Cloud Security solutions, particularly WAF and DDoS and an appetite to learn more about innovative new solutions
- Proficient communication in French and English