Are you a creative DevOps Engineer who’s tired of doing the same thing again and again?
Come and join our team of experts developing innovative solutions using cutting edge tools to solve complicated problems.
You will be part of a team developing virtualized platforms, Cloud and PaaS solutions using different languages and most recent technologies, tackling the challenge of deploying multiple products to multiple virtualized and Cloud environments, and designing and creating tools used by our hundreds of engineers.
Come and make a change!
As part of your role you will:
- Develop and automate the R&D environment
- Collaborate with product and engineering groups to translate business needs into the right technical solutions
- Build, perform and automate application deployments
- Continuously improve processes through automation and creation tools
- Manage and configure Cloud environments
- Monitor our infrastructure and prevent failures ahead of time
- 2+ years of experience working in Linux administration
- 2+ years of experience with monitoring, maintaining, and optimizing production systems
- Development and/or scripting skills to automate everything (such as Bash, Python, Ruby )
- Proven hands-on experience with Containers (Docker) and Orchestration tools (Kubernetes)
- Hands-on experience with virtualization technologies
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure automation tools (preferably Ansible)
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, and others)
- Experience with release management tools such as SVN, Git, Jenkins
- Experience with implementing Logging and Monitoring tools
- Team player and excellent personal skills