C/C++ SW Engineer
The engineer will be part of a team developing complex, distributed, and sophisticated networking products.
We are looking for a self-motivated person with excellent communication skills to work within a team.
- Precise analysis, design, and coding in a Linux environment
- 1-2 years of experience in C/C++ programming and Linux
- Strong experience in object-oriented software design and development
- Strong experience in Linux development
- Strong experience in client/server application development
- Solid background in TCP/IP networking
- Knowledge of Layer 7 network protocols (such as HTTP, SSL, FTP, and DNS)
- Experience with the TLS protocol and/or cryptography using OpenSSL
- Good knowledge and understanding of device drivers and operating system internals