Security Analyst - ERT - Cloud Services
Radware is a global provider of cybersecurity protection solutions for networks and applications, servicing customers around the globe. Cloud Services is the fastest growing business and we are looking to take our service to the next level in our key markets.
We are looking for a strong security analyst to join our Emergency Response Team (ERT) in Radware’s cloud business unit. The ERT group is in charge of network and application level security for cloud and managed customers to ensure service continuation. The ERT analyst will be part of the ERT group, providing qualitative and professional solutions for customers issues, supporting strategic projects and managing mission critical customers applications.
- Real time DDoS attack detection and mitigation
- Real time assistance for customers under web application attacks
- Forensics analysis and reporting
- Resultion of security related issues in peace-time
- Consulting existing and new customers on security related aspects
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent understanding and hands-on experience with Layer 2/Layer 3 Switching/Routing, TCP/IP, IPv4, Layer 4/Layer 7 switching, firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN, security consulting, SSL, IPsec.
- In-depth understanding of protocol and network analyzers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good troubleshooting ,diagnosis and problem solving capabilities
- Willing to be on alert during off-work hours
- Excellent communication skills and team work
- Strong verbal (phone) and written (e-mail) communication skills in English
- Perceptive, fast learner, have a sense of urgency, and able to perform well under pressure
Experience in similar positions/companies
Knowledge in scripting languages
Graduated Networking or Security courses - advantage