Escalation Manager - Cloud Services
Radware is a global provider of cybersecurity protection solutions for networks and applications, servicing customers around the globe. Cloud Services is the fastest growing cybersecurity business and we are looking to take our service to the next level in our key markets. We are looking for a strong Escalation Manager who can expedite and improve customer crisis management. This Escalation Manager will orchestrate efforts, resources, investigation, reports, and communication throughout the escalation lifecycle and be the focal point for internal and external stakeholders. The Escalation Manager will interface with Customer teams, field teams, Senior Management, Cloud operations, Customer Success Managers (CSMs), Support teams, and Engineering, to bring escalations to resolution in an efficient manner. Escalation resolution covers recovery, understanding the timeline of events and root causes, producing the proper Root Cause Analysis (RCA) reports, RCA communication with key stakeholders, and deriving lessons learned and seeing to their implementation – driving continuous improvement.
- Facilitate Radware Cloud customer escalations throughout their lifecycles – assume accountability and be the focal point throughout crisis management.
- Identify and communicate customer impact and urgency, and drive the best course of action per case, together with the technical teams.
- Interface with technical teams to investigate and gather data and lessons learned per incident. Liaison with interfaces on an-ongoing basis to be able to run effectively in crisis mode.
- Provide updates to customers, account teams, CSMs, and management on statuses and progress.
- Produce “formal” RCAs that will be shared with customers, and support success teams with communication, as required. Maintain escalation records.
- Measure Service Impact Event (SIE) KPIs and meet improvement targets.
- Set, enforce, and measure the effectiveness of escalation procedures – for minimum TTR and higher customer satisfaction.
- Derive actionable Lessons Learned from incident RCAs; follow up with an implementation plan, track implementation progress – for proven continuous service quality improvements.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent technical experience, MBA preferred
- 3+ years’ experience working with a SaaS-based solution
- 3+ years of experience in customer-facing roles, such as professional services, customer success, account management, support.
- Deep technical acumen, including networking and networking security.
- Ability to excel under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and perform well with minimal supervision.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed (<10% of the time).
- Ability to work flexible hours depending on the needs of our customers and the business.
- Proven experience in operating within a matrix and cross-functional environments.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Presentation skills, high degree of comfort with presenting to variety of audiences – including C level
- Exhibits good listening skills and comprehension
- Capable of building relationships across geographies, cultures, and organizations.
- Work experience in a global foreign company