C++ SW Engineer
The Security C++ SW Engineer will be part of the R&D group that develops high-end security technologies that protect critical business infrastructures against network and application downtime, application-vulnerability exploitation, and other emerging cyberattacks. The group focuses on penetrating new markets with newly developed technologies, as well as solving challenging customer problems.
- The SW Engineer will be responsible for designing and developing Radware's cross-platform security products with a focus on virtualization solutions.
- The engineer should have a deep understanding of the application code and be a focal point for R&D questions and R&D design issues.
- In this position, the engineer will:
- Develop new techniques to block hackers from penetrating or taking down our customers' sites by inspecting all layers (Layers 2-7) of traffic.
- Make sure that our applications can run in a virtual and Cloud environment, as well as on high-end platforms that can handle multi-gigabit traffic.
- BSc in Computer Science or similar
- 0-2 years of experience developing RT/Embedded using C/C++
- Object-oriented software development experience
- Experience with a Multiprocessing/Multithreading environment
- Deep understanding of network protocols and networking technologies
- Cybersecurity experience
- In-depth of knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Knowledge of data science and/or machine learning
- Knowledge of Cloud or virtualized environments