Software Engineer for Cloud Services
Radware, a world leader in the cybersecurity field, is looking for a talented and experienced software Engineer to join its Cloud R&D Team.
Radware’s Cloud-based security platforms combines Big Data analytic platforms, machine learning technology, and behavioral analysis for cyberthreat detection, assessment, and mitigation.
As a software engineer on our team, you will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge Cloud technologies and be part of a team that is building the next generation Cloud-based applications
- Be a leading team member and function as a subject matter expert in multiple technical areas and product components.
- Design and develop quality, proficient and well documented technical solutions that satisfy business requirements.
- Write high quality code, covered by solid unit and integration tests.
- Drive technological and architectural decisions.
- Participate in reviewing design and code for other team members.
- BSc in computer science/SW engineering.
- Experience as a Java developer (Minimum 5 years).
- Expertise in application design and development using Java, Spring, Hibernate and familiarity with Web services standards and related technologies.
- Experience as a developer in Cloud-based environment (minimum 2 years).
- Hands-on experience with Continuous Integration/Delivery.
- Experience with Microservices and Containers (Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm, Mesos) Environment and Development – Advantage.
- Experience with Web development (JS, React, Typescript, Webpack) – Advantage.
- Experience with Golang (Go) – Advantage.
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience with relational and NoSQL databases.
- Team player and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead processes and strong managerial skills.