DevOps Engineer for Cloud Services
Radware, a world leader in the cybersecurity field, is looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join its Cloud R&D Team.
Radware’s Cloud-based security platforms combines Big Data analytic platforms, machine learning technology, and behavioral analysis for cyber threats detection, assessment and mitigation.
As a DevOps engineer in our team, you will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge cloud technologies and be part of a team who is building the next generation cloud-based applications.
- Plan and manage CI/CD processes and pipelines.
- Take responsibility of automated build and deployment processes.
- Manage and configure our Cloud environments.
- Integrate test automation into the CI cycle.
- Take part in building cloud based big data solution.
- Build cloud-based monitoring and alerting capabilities.
- BSc in computer science/SW engineering.
- Experience as Devops engineer in cloud-based environments (Minimum 2 years).
- Hands-on implementation of CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with Linux (Minimum 2 years).
- Experience with monitoring, maintaining, and optimizing production systems.
- Strong Shell/Bash/Python scripting skills and experience (Minimum 2 years)
- Proven hands-on experience with Containers (Docker) and Orchestration tools (Kubernetes/ECS).
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure automation tools (Ansible - advantage)
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with Git, Jenkins.
- Team player and excellent interpersonal skills.