CloudOps Manager - Cloud Services
Radware is a global provider of cybersecurity protection solutions for networks and applications, servicing customers around the globe. Cloud Services is the fastest growing business and we are looking to take our service to the next level in our key markets. We are looking for a cloud operation manager to lead the cloud operations team in Radware’s cloud business unit. The cloud operations team oversees and manages a highly distributed, scalable and resilient global cloud infrastructure. The cloud infrastructure is utilized for securing customers (big enterprise and tier 1 companies) mission critical applications.
The operations team is built of two main functions:
- ROC (Radware operation center) – In charge of service monitoring (24x7)
- CloudOps: Cloud operation engineers team – In charge of building, maintaining and expanding Radware’s global cloud infrastructure
- Own the cloud infrastructure for Radware’s data centers around the world
- Manage, mentor, lead, and coach a team of cloud operation experts
- Drive automation of infrastructure activities
- Develop processes to manage operations (Monitoring, incidents’ resolution, availability, etc.)
- Be responsible for various hosting solutions (both hosting and other cloud solution, such as AWS and so on ) inclusive of a disaster recovery operations that include annual restore testing for customers, in addition to at time of disaster recovery
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, a related field, or equivalent education preferred.
- 5+ years Operations Experience for a highly scalable global cloud environment
- 2 years or more in network or Application security focusing on IPS/IDS, WAF, firewalls.
- 3+ years people management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to grasp new technologies quickly
- Customer-focused, service oriented approach
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You can clearly communicate goals, processes, and policies.
- You are confident working with leadership teams and executive decision makers.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced and challenging operations environment
- Ability to understand and resolve network and performance-related problems
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in productivity tools are required
- Good English, both written and verbal communication
- Experience with EMC SAN storage environment is an advantage
- Experience with monitoring systems is an advantage
- Experience with SIEM Splunk/Qradar is an advantage
- Experience with VMware/Docker is an advantage
- Experience with Cisco UCS Blade Servers is an advantage