Senior Devops Engineer
Are you a creative senior DevOps Engineer who’s tired of doing the same thing again and again? Come and join our team of experts developing innovative solutions using cutting edge tools to solve complicated problems. You will be part of a team developing virtualized platforms, Cloud and PaaS solutions using different languages and most recent technologies, tackling the challenge of deploying multiple products to multiple virtualized and Cloud environments, and designing and creating tools used by our hundreds of engineers. Come and make a change! The position is located in Tel Aviv.
- Building, performing and automating the R&D environment
- Take Kubernetes and Docker to production for all our new services.
- Work closely with product & engineering groups in ensuring best practices are followed and the infrastructure automation can be self-service
- Responsible for overall Docker & Kubernetes setup, configuration and Architecture
- Manage and configure cloud environments
- Developing monitoring and alerting systems
- 4+ years of experience working in Linux administration.
- 3+ years of experience with monitoring, maintaining and optimizing production systems.
- Proven hands-on experience with Docker and Orchestration tools like Kubernetes
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues within the Docker and kubernetes environment
- Experience in defining Application Deployment Solution on Docker based PaaS environment and migrating applications to Kubernetes and Docker platform
- Strong command of configuration management tools like Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, etc. in a large-scale environment
- Development and/or scripting skills to automate everything with Python,Bash
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, and others)
- Experience with release management tools such as Git, Jenkins
- Team player and excellent personal skills.
- Pasion for new technologies.
- Highly motivated
- Pro-active, independent thinker with high positive attitude