Understanding the business and technological impacts of cybersecurity is critical to maintaining consumer trust and protecting your organization’s brand.
A successful cyberattack can obliterate both. Ramifications are no longer the sole responsibility of security professionals; C-suite executives are accountable as well. The only option is success.
Download Radware's 2018-2019 Global Application & Network Security Report to understand:
The Business Impacts of Cyberthreats
- The costs of cyberattacks increased 52% to $1.1 million
- 37% saw reputation loss following an attack
The Threats That Threaten The Customer Experience
- The goal of half of cyberattacks is service disruption
- Application-layer DoS causes the most damage
Preparing For What's Next
- 2 in 5 companies rely on hybrid protection
- 34% view application vulnerabilities as the biggest threat in 2019